Eat & Play : Hiking Up Bukit Lambak @ Kluang




Date Of Hike : 10 August 2019 Saturday @ 8.20am

How To Get There : Google for 'Gunung Lambak Water Park'. From Tuas 2nd Link Malaysia Customs, it will take about 1.5 hours to get there (with good traffic)

Car Park : I parked the car at the Water Park (it was packed with cars and we managed to find a lot as it was our lucky day!)

Human Activity : Crowded as there are many doing the climb up and also doing exercises at the foot of the mountain

Height : 510m

Peaks : 2

Routes Up & Down : There are a few routes up apparently. As this is my first hike there, I just followed the crowd and apparently I have taken the most difficult route up! It was an intense climb up!

This is the approximate route that I have taken:










We reached the first peak first and then to the second peak. You can get a little view from the first peak but as it was cloudy that day, I couldn't really see much up there. For the second peak, there is basically no view! Only 4 stools greeted us when I reached there... at least I get to rest a little before the hike down!

Time Taken : We started at about 8.20am and reached the bottom at about 12pm. We took a few rest stops (water breaks and food breaks along the way to catch our breath)


This is a little video that I did for the trek up and down:

https://youtu.be/OLwj6bQB4_c

Need to copy and paste link to play video :-)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play : Hiking Up Blue Lake @ Kulai